Dates: November 24th to 26th, 2020
– November, 24th – Opening 4pm to 7pm
– November ,25th and 26th – Congress from 9 am to 6pm
Venue: 100% ONLINE
– To discuss the new challenges, opportunities and contributions that can be generated by the mining industry to the sustainable development of Amazônia with local and international leaders of the mining sector, authorities from several countries, the academic community and the organized civil society;
– To examine, reviewing the lessons learnt in other mining countries, the aspects related to mining policies, legal frameworks and competitiveness;
– To discuss new trends and approaches to improve socio-environmental sustainability and operational safety within the mining industry and the importance of incorporating those variables into business strategies.
Target audience: Professionals, technicians and students of the public and private sectors from all over Brazil and abroad.
Languages: Portuguese and English: all Congress sessions will be simultaneously translated, except technical talks.
The invited speakers are experts selected by high level curators. They will take part in the Brazilian Mining Congress by online video streaming from different countries, in addition to Brazil.